25 Nov Thinking of going Google? It just got a whole lot easier with Google Apps for Work Enterprise Agreement Campaign
Do you want Google Drive for Work for free? Sound good?
That’s right, we have teamed up with Google to give you the opportunity to switch to the Google for Work suite straight away, without having to wait for your previous contract to run out at no extra cost. You can use Google Apps for Work with no licence fees until your current enterprise agreement expires.
- Start using Google Apps for Work at no charge.
- If you have a qualifying contract for productivity software, such as an enterprise agreement, you can use Google Apps for Work with no licence fees for up to 3,000 end user accounts until your old agreement expires. You will need to sign up to Google Apps for the remaining term of your old agreement plus one year after that.
- We’ll help you with deployment.
- Change can be hard, but Google for Work partners can help. Google will help fund certain deployment services from a participating partner for any customers who purchase from 250 to 3,000 end user accounts.
- Get more done with great tools from Google
- You can start using Google Apps for Work today, and you won’t pay until your current enterprise agreement expires.
Don’t miss this opportunity and register here today!